Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Top Ten Unseeen Goal for 2014

First, here is my list of top unseen bands to see in 2013 from last year.


  1. M83
  2. 30 Seconds to Mars
  3. Cary Brothers
  4. Imagine Dragons
  5. Queen of the Stone Age
  6. The 69 Eyes
  7. Florence and the Machine
  8. The Naked & Famous
  9. Jimmy Eat World
  10. Muse
Of those ten I saw 30 Seconds to Mars (twice), Queens of the Stone Age, The Naked & Famous, Jimmy Eat World and Muse.  Why Nine Inch Nails did not make it on to that list I do not know.  Of the remaining bands, except Imagine Dragons all of the remaining bands have made the next list, this time I have also left off any band I already have tickets to see, otherwise Band of Horses would be on this list.

  1. M83
  2. Cary Brothers
  3. The 69 Eyes
  4. Florence and the Machine
  5. Neil Young
  6. The Cure
  7. Bruce Springsteen
  8. The Who
  9. Ingrid Michaelson
  10. Slipknot

No comments:

Post a Comment