Saturday, May 10, 2014

She+Him: July 12, 2013


Concert Details:

Bands: She+Him
Location: Wolftrap, Vienna, VA

  1. I Wast Made for You
  2. I've Got Your Number, Son
  3. Together
  4. Baby
  5. Over It Over Again
  6. Never Wanted Your Love
  7. Take It Back
  8. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me (Karen Chandler cover)
  9. I Thought I Saw Your Face Today
  10. You've Really Got a Hold on Me (The Miracles cover)
  11. Stars Fell on Alabama (Frank Sinatra cover)
  12. Unchained Melody (Les Baxter cover)
  13. Turn to White
  14. Ridin' in My Car (NRBQ cover)
  15. I Could've Been Your Girl
  16. Don't Look Back
  17. Rave On! (Sonny West cover)
  18. Magic Trick (M. Ward song)
  19. This is Not at Test
  20. Why Do You Let Me Stay Here
  21. In the Sun (with Camera Obscura)
Encore:

   22. Sunday Girl (Blondie cover)
   23. Sweet Darlin' Cover
   24. I Put a Spell On You (Screamin' Jay Hawkins cover)

I won't say much about this show because I don't want to be to negative about any show and I did not like this show at all and would prefer to never have to think about it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment