Saturday, April 27, 2013

February 1: 2013 Reel Big Fish

Concert Details:
Bands: Reel Big Fish with The Pilfers, Dan Potthast
Location: Ram's Head Live, Baltimore MD


Setlist: (This is an estimated setlist since I have one for the next night but I think it's the same)
  1. Everyone Else is An Asshole
  2. Trendy
  3. Everything Sucks
  4. She's Famous Now
  5. Your Girlfriend Sucks
  6. All I Want is More
  7. Everybody's Drunk
  8. I Want Your Girlfriend to be My Girlfriend Too
  9. A Little Doubt Goes a Long Way
  10. Another Day in Paradise (Phil Collins cover)
  11. I Know You to Well to Like it Anymore
  12. Sell Out
  13. Your Guts (I Hate 'Em)
  14. Good Thing
  15. P.S. I Hate You
  16. Where Have You Been
  17. The Promise (When in Rome cover)
  18. She Has a Girlfriend Now
  19. Another F.U. Song
  20. Thanks for Not Moshing
  21. Beer
Encore:
   22. Don't Stop Skankin'
   23. S.R.
   24. Take On Me (A-ha Cover)


This was a generally fun show but I don't really know what to say about it.  Of all the shows I've been to this year it had the least amount of energy and my friend with me even commented that she didn't think the show was worthy of an encore, although I think the encore was the most fun.  That's all I'll really say about this show, it was fun, but not especially memorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment